It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents,for instance for sport or music,and others are not.However it is sometimes claimed that any children can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents,for instance for sport or music,and others are not.However it is sometimes claimed that any children can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

It is undoubtedly true that some people are born with god gifted talents while some do not. Advancement in today’s modernized world, however, made possible that people can be taught to achieve certain talents and help them become good in sports or any other fields.

To begin with, some people are born with certain talents. They tend to pose a smart characteristics like able to think and understand in a shorter time. These people can do well in their field and their performance is always highly remarkable. While some are not able to pace with the normal flow. Most of the talented singers we have today have certain talents. Jimi Hendrix, for instance, was left handed and was able to play a right hand guitar when only right hand guitars were available during his time. His talent made him a legend.

However, in seems to be undeniable that talent can be taught. Especially, as a result of modern developments, children can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. As we have plenty of training institutes and skill development programs, the task seems to be easy. Swimming training centers, for examples, are available to those who wants to be a swim champion or music institutes to form a band or play a concert. We have advance technologies that has made possible to teach children they want to learn or they are interested in.

In conclusion, people are born with certain talents and that’s unquestionable. Although, some people lack certain talents, I believe that they can be taught to become what they want as advance developments in these fields are growing rapidly.

273 words

Sentence: However, in seems to be undeniable that talent can be taught.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to in and seems

More words wanted!

Remove repetitive words.