It has been proved that smoking kills. In some countries it has been made illegal forpeople to smoke in all public places except in certain areas. make these rules.Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

It has been proved that smoking kills. In some countries it has been made illegal for
people to smoke in all public places except in certain areas. make these rules.
Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Smoking is a very dangerous habit. It can be a main reason for death. Therefore, some countries decided to ban smoke in public places . And this great action, is completely acceptable for me. It would be an effective method if it was implied on whole countries.

The new generation is the most section of our society can be affected by smoking in public places. Second hand smoke can damage their health and cause a lot of diseases for them like cancer. Also these children can try to emulate the adults when they see them smoke. May be they think it is a good behavior. I already saw this situation in my friend. His son get the cigarette and was trying to smoke. His father told him it is not good for him. Then He asked, why you smoke then. The kid didn’t persuade because he already see his dad smoke.

Addiction is another problem. If someone become addicted, it will so hard to quit. My friend who I mentioned before ,decided to give up last year. And it was a terrible experience . he stayed at the hospital for many months ,receiving the cure which was not easy to endure. Thus, it is not a good idea to try habit like this because it will cost you a lot.

Smokers ruin the day of non-smokers when they are smoking in public. Non smokers cannot take the smog everywhere. They may cannot breath or see well. So, it would be better to separate specific places for smokers.

For all pervious reasons, I think that, banning smoke in public places , make specific places for smokers and impose fines for breaking these rules is such a great proposal. And I hope to apply on the whole world.

The new generation is the most section of our society can be affected by smoking in public places.
The new generation who is the most section of our society can be affected by smoking in public places.

Sentence: May be they think it is a good behavior.
Description: A verb 'to be', infinitive or imperative is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to be and they

Sentence: His son get the cigarette and was trying to smoke.
Description: The fragment son get the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, past tense

Sentence: For all pervious reasons, I think that, banning smoke in public places , make specific places for smokers and impose fines for breaking these rules is such a great proposal.
Error: pervious Suggestion: previous

More compound or complex sentences wanted. Loo, all sentences are pretty simple.