It has been proved that smoking kills. In some countries it has been made illegal for people to smoke in all public places except in certain areas. All countries should make these rules.Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

One of the problems that our society is facing is the growing number of bad habits related to how people manage their own health.

Smoking is one of these. Since the end of WWII, European society have experienced an increase of habits directly imported by the USA. Like some particular fashion, smoking has spread as a well recognised way to express one's spirit of indipendence and desire to break rules. For instance, we all know about famous actors used for tobacco advertisements.

Speaking of advertisements, only recently public opinion of numerous nations have realised and accepted that ...

Sentence: Like some particular fashion, smoking has spread as a well recognised way to express one's spirit of indipendence and desire to break rules.
Error: recognised Suggestion: recognized
Error: indipendence Suggestion: independence

Sentence: Speaking of advertisements, only recently public opinion of numerous nations have realised and accepted that smoking can kill.
Error: realised Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Nonetheless, it's a matter fo fact that smoking is an habit more and more spread among young adolescent people, espescially among young women.
Error: espescially Suggestion: especially

Sentence: That are the parts of population more subjected to advertisements and desire to change or improve the image they gove of themselves to the rest of the society.
Error: gove Suggestion: gave