It is important to ensure that children with a wide range of abilities and from a variety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school To what extent do you agree or disagree

It is important to ensure that children with a wide range of abilities and from a variety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

These days, many parents have children with wide range of abilities and they have a various of social backgrounds.

Their children have to go to school and socialize with each other in the school. However, some people or basically their parents want to their children separated with the other children with different abilities and social backgrounds. I think that it is good for psychology of children and their behavior if they communicate with other children.

The student’s school with wide range of abilities have a high IQ and smarter than other children in their class. They could not be the same as the others to get knowledge because they will get easier to absorb knowledge and quickly understand about what teacher means. Moreover, that is good for student with wide range of abilities to get the suitable school for them so they have to move to other school to get proper attention from their teacher..

On the other hand, if the children socialization with the others in the school, they will learn about responsibilities, care and respect to each other. For example, if they have friends who have different social background, they will learn to grateful and they do not become snobbish. They will help to solve the problem together. That give impacts for children’s behavior and attitude in the school or at home.

In conclusion, there is a good and bad impact to the children with each other at school. I think that it depends on their parents to educate their children and they know about what their children need to improve their behavior and attitude. As a result, the students will have a good environment for them to growth and develop their communication skill.

Sentence: On the other hand, if the children socialization with the others in the school, they will learn about responsibilities, care and respect to each other.
Suggestion: Refer to children and socialization

Sentence: That give impacts for children's behavior and attitude in the school or at home.
Description: The fragment That give impacts is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular