It is important to ensure that children with a wide range of abilities and from a variety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is important to ensure that children with a wide range of abilities and from a variety of social backgrounds mix with each other at school.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Today, some people say that if the children from rich family are mixed to the children from middle of poor family will bring negative effect for their attitude. On the other hand, the others tell that not all of students are able to be influenced by their friends, whether wealthy children or usual children.

First, rich kids sometimes like to show their background family and tend to be naughtier than usual kids. They usually have stupid mind in solving problem. It is because their family often gives their favorite thing. However, usual or poor students are more independent than the other student, and have brilliant brain than that ones.

Second, because of different social background will impact for the kids in choosing their friends. The rich students prefer getting together with the same level. But occasionally, there are certain rich kids which do not choose friends by seeing social background. They want to study, play and eat with some else. They do good attitude with family, teachers and friends. Likewise, sometimes usual kids have bad ability with the people around them.

In conclusion, actually the good or bad ability of the children tends to the parent education in their homes. If their families teach them to become dependent kids, so the children in the school will be stingy with their friends. They look at the social background of family. But, if the kids learn about independent and discipline, they obtain the good thing. The parents should look after their children from bad thing in order to the kids can become useful people in the future.