It is important to ensure that children with a wide range of abilities from a variety of social backgrounds mix each other at school. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

There are plenty of majors in school recently, and school provides a wide range of children abilities, because they believe that a variety of subjects will bring student to be creative and focus to their effort. However, it is not an easy thing to identify student’s intellectual, because most of children their natural ability. I think a pupil with specific knowledge has more advantages both social and school than not.

Everybody wants to have a better future, but the variety of social backgrounds often makes a kid to be a follower of someone’s dream, because they get confuse about what knowledge should be prepared to reach their vision. What is more, their parents also do not have any expectation for the children education. As the result, many kids choose the major which is popular in society and not develop their true desire to make something new of their ability.

However, some parents who have more experiences in education system, for example, parent who has graduated from a university, they believe that education is a complicated and essential part of human life which should take much attention of abilities of children. So, some parents prefer to introduce their children to kind of differences background will build new experience and knowledge.

In conclusion, I think ensuring plenty of abilities will help children to recognize their true ability, so they can create new creation based on their nature ability which is mixed with social experiences. What is more, children use to know which one is a good and the bad way to learn something new. Even though this approach is possible to bring a child’s new habit to dangerous influences, but parents’ love could be the main dominant factor to turn it back.

Sentence: However, it is not an easy thing to identify student's intellectual, because most of children their natural ability.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to children and their

Sentence: What is more, their parents also do not have any expectation for the children education.
Suggestion: Refer to children and education

Sentence: So, some parents prefer to introduce their children to kind of differences background will build new experience and knowledge.
Suggestion: Refer to differences and background

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.