Its generally believed that some people are born with certain talents,for instance like sports or music,and other are not.However its sometime claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sport person or musician.Discuss both these view and give

Its generally believed that some people are born with certain talents,for instance like sports or music,and other are not.However its sometime claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sport person or musician.Discuss both these view and give your own opinion.

Performing in some field excellence without much of training and exhibiting innate talent is what we call as inborn talent or god gifted talent.And i strongly agree their at if given proper training children s can become a good sport person or musician without the inborn talent.

Even though there are lots of popular and good musician and sport person because of their innate talents for such things. But if given proper training;education;and facility during their childhood any child can be moulted into a very popular sport men or musician keeping in mind of their interest.As saying goes 'NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE' If we have will power and interest anything can be achieved with hard work irrespective of inborn talents.

For example;There are many famous personality who gained name and fame not just because of their inborn talents but because of their hard work,enthusiasm and strong will power.

Although there are some people who belief that one cannot become good and famous at a particular field like sport and music unless they have the innate talents.But from my point of view though talent is one major factor in learning skills,hardworking and interest are also a big contributing factors in turning a child into a good sport person and musician.It is true that if we notice and understand our talent and used it in a correct way no one can stop us from being successful.

On the other hand is hard working as we all know that hard working is the key to success. Despite inborn talent we can become famous and good at particular field if we work hard and if children are given proper education and training towards their field of interest.

In conclusion,I belief that both talents and hardworking is important to become good at particular feild.And any child can become sport persons and musician if the child is interested and taught well.

Sentence: And i strongly agree their at if given proper training children s can become a good sport person or musician without the inborn talent.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to children and s

Sentence: Although there are some people who belief that one cannot become good and famous at a particular field like sport and music unless they have the innate talents.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to who and belief

Sentence: But from my point of view though talent is one major factor in learning skills, hardworking and interest are also a big contributing factors in turning a child into a good sport person and musician.
Description: The fragment also a big is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: In conclusion, I belief that both talents and hardworking is important to become good at particular feild.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to I and belief

Sentence: But if given proper training;education;and facility during their childhood any child can be moulted into a very popular sport men or musician keeping in mind of their interest.
Error: moulted Suggestion: mounted

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater

Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.