A large proportion of people travel around the world then before, what are the reasons?

Today more people are traveling than ever before, The reason fir this increase are many and varied. On a simplistic level, there are larger numbers of means of transportation - there are more cars, buses and trains in operation. However, the sheer number of transportation means is not enough to explain this increase.

The cost of traveling; even though it is at present increasing due to an economic slow down globally; is still relatively affordable to many people. This affordability is further enhanced by the use of credit cards and loans in order to fund travel, especially fir holidays purposes. An increase of travel companies in competition with each other has also helped bring package price down, while an increase in the number of operating flights globally has also increased, giving rise to falling air-fare price.

In addition, people now have more leisure time and disposable incomes. The combination of these two variables with unrelenting advertising campaigns from travel companies and cruise ship operates arguably leads to an increase in the nimbler of people traveling; in this case for holiday purposes. Another reason why people travel is going to work. More than ever before, people are traveling greater distances to get to work. Large industrial sites for both services and production industries are tending to be located outside city areas. This invariably leads to increases in the number of people traveling locally.

In a nutshell, after doing a great deal of my thoughts and deliberation, I would like to say that there are many reasons why more people are traveling both internationally and locally, for business and fir leisure. What is sure is that this increase is likely to continue until traveling at current rates is no longer economically viable.

Sentence: Today more people are traveling than ever before, The reason fir this increase are many and varied.
Description: The fragment fir this increase is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Error: fir Suggestion: for

Sentence: This affordability is further enhanced by the use of credit cards and loans in order to fund travel, especially fir holidays purposes.
Error: affordability Suggestion: No alternate word