The last two decades the INTERNET has been bringing us many benefit compared to negative affects since it has been invented. While the Internet have brought many proceeds to the world, it can be argued that future the Internet will produce more negative i

The last two decades the INTERNET has been bringing us many benefit compared to negative affects since it has been invented. While the Internet have brought many proceeds to the world, it can be argued that future the Internet will produce more negative influence than positive.

To begin, it is undeniable fact that the Internet is the greatest invitation of the humankind. These kind of webs such as email , facebook , odnoklassniki , have made communication much simpler and faster. Furthermore th world wide web means that information on every conceivable subjects are available to us. For example, people can access news, medical news , weather news via Internet. Even there are many on line course which students can learn foreign language by using of Internet. In general these improvements have made life easier and more convenient for large number of people who need to employ these webs especially in the field of medicine , airport , bank system , business.

Nevertheless, the effect of the world wide web have not all been beneficial. For instance, many people feel that overusing of conversation web sites is destroying traditional forms of interaction like letter writing which was used by overwhelming people several years ago. Moreover face-to-face and phone conversation are being spoiled.

In addition , the large number of the web has meant that it is nearly impossible to regulate and control. There are also plenty of anxiously webs which are unsuitable for children. Unfortunately, this kind of trial might even get worse in the our sebsequent life until more regulated systems are set up.

In short, many years ago people could not imagine that it is possible to communicate easily by sitting in front of computer with another person who is sitting the world's another place so for obvious reason the Internet is important in person's lifestyle. Whereas we should not forget about the future because nobody can know what will happen in the future !!!

Sentence: There are also plenty of anxiously webs which are unsuitable for children.
Description: The fragment of anxiously webs is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace anxiously with adjective

Sentence: Unfortunately, this kind of trial might even get worse in the our sebsequent life until more regulated systems are set up.
Error: sebsequent Suggestion: subsequent