To learn effectively children need to eat a healthy meal at school How true is this statement Whose responsibility is it to provide food for school children

To learn effectively, children need to eat a healthy meal at school. How true is this statement? Whose responsibility is it to provide food for school children?

Adopting the best quote “regardless logistic our logic does not work” which indicate our topic that healthy foods are quite notable to maintain health. Not only do children have to consume healthy food, but all people also need healthy meal to give energy and more active in the daily activities. Standing in contrast, why should children consume a healthy meal? The answer is common, because their bodies are still growing.

Most people agree with this statement that children have to eat a healthy food. It will be a problem for children when they are not getting enough nutrition from health...

If we compare a kid who has breakfast at home than who does not have breakfast,
If we compare a kid who has breakfast at home than those who does not have breakfast,