Lectures were the traditional way to teach large number of students in the past. Now new technology is being used to teach students. Is it a positive or negative development?

In previous day, some receivers knowledge received materials from teachers by traditional systems. And nowadays, students study by using computer to obtain some information. I believe that these ways illustrate different courses and have disadvantages and advantages.

The students who lived in the 19th century studied by teachers who taught the students by directly explaining subject always gave guidance the students. It would bring some benefits for the students. Firstly, the students were going to be more understand about lessons because the tutors also did applicant education by close with them in teaching routine. Secondly, it also transported the student's psychiatric, that they would be enthusiastic to undergo to learn. According to Indonesia Department of Education in December 2012, using teaching by media in process study could raise spirit of students to desire with new stake and to motivate stimulus of minds students. However, the students would be less information about new update about development of education such as new invention which would help students to imagine and to try making new discovery. Besides, it made students to addict with teachers because they thought their teachers would teach them that the students were able to be lazy to study at home.

In modern era, talking about impact of technology has become phenomenal issues in a society. Using Internet and computer as studying media is effective and efficient for education institute. Development of technology supports the students to get relevant data which is found by using media network. Furthermore, teaching by online provides technical tools to be easy to study such as distance learning. For example, some international universities provide online learning for students who just purchase the prices get live learning by Skype media. But, other perspectives describe that technology makes students unproductive and lazy. They think technology is a machine to search information that they do still copy and paste their assignment from channel illusion. Technology also supply the students to cheat in final exam that they write or save materials and formula in their cell-phone. The students cannot consent learning because they sometimes use mobile-phone when they study. The student's writing ability by hand will decrease because they always type in their computer.

In conclusion, it seems for me that students use different ways to learn. I am sure that it relies on the students when face this condition that they are going to more enjoy to accept instruction.

Sentence: In previous day, some receivers knowledge received materials from teachers by traditional systems.
Suggestion: Refer to receivers and knowledge

Sentence: Firstly, the students were going to be more understand about lessons because the tutors also did applicant education by close with them in teaching routine.
Description: 'to be more understand' is rare

Sentence: They think technology is a machine to search information that they do still copy and paste their assignment from channel illusion.
Description: The fragment do still copy is rare

Sentence: I am sure that it relies on the students when face this condition that they are going to more enjoy to accept instruction.
Description: The fragment more enjoy to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace enjoy with verb, past participle

No. of Grammatical Errors: 4 2 (read a grammar book)

Some sentences are not developed smoothly and with grammatical issues.

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james
http://www.testbig.com/users/nader
http://www.testbig.com/users/subodh860

and more:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts

And read English articles online.