Line graph, age groups.

Line graph, age groups.

The line graph compares the percentage of people of different age groups who rate various factors while buying a new home.

It is clear that, people of all given age groups think that crime rate is the most important factor when buying a house. On other hand, location of a house close to local schools, is more important for those who are younger, whereas the older the buyer the more they are interested in shopping facilities, parks and public transport available nearby.

When purchasing a house around four fifths of people of 25-34 age range rank the crime rate as the most important, compared with well over a half of buyers caring more about schools. The other factors, shopping, parks and public transport are important for smaller proportion of people, and they make up about 13%, 6% and 5% respectively. When it comes to people aged between 35-44 the figures remain relatively same as for the first age group.

However, the patterns of the next age group (45-54, 55-64) are very different from the previous ones. The proportion of older people ranking crime rate as the most crucial is slightly higher at about 85 %. Meanwhile, the percentage for those chosing schools as the most decisive drops to just under a quarter of older buyers. By contrast, the figures for shopping facilities, parks and public transport rise, reaching approximately 30 %, 20 % and 18% respectively.

Sentence: Meanwhile, the percentage for those chosing schools as the most decisive drops to just under a quarter of older buyers.
Error: chosing Suggestion: choosing