Machine translation MT is slower and less accurate than human translation and there is no immediate or predictable likelihood of machines taking over this role from humans Do you agree or disagree

Machine translation (MT) is slower and less accurate than human translation and there is no immediate or predictable likelihood of machines taking over this role from humans
Do you agree or disagree?

It is undeniable that technology is advance in the last few decades. For instance, phone, mobile, internet, these types of thing are gaining their position in human’s life. However, the machine or software that converts one language to another is on early stage.

Now-a-days many people use computer’s to translate the language. As we agree that machine translation is much faster than the human associates. It helps the human’s in many aspects, for instance a student go for a study in abroad so in that situation this to understand the language as it complete the translation in a second. N...

Sentence: It helps the human's in many aspects, for instance a student go for a study in abroad so in that situation this to understand the language as it complete the translation in a second.
Description: The tag a noun, singular, common, genitive is not usually followed by in
Suggestion: Refer to human's and in
Description: The fragment student go for is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace go with verb, past participle
Description: The fragment it complete the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace complete with verb, past tense

Sentence: It seems that machine never take place of human being, especially when it come to interpreting what the people are saying.
Description: The fragment it come to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace come with verb, past tense

Sentence: By considering both advantage and disadvantage of the given issue it is consider that even machine can translate quicker than human but it never gives the appropriate translation.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and consider

Sentence: We assume that may in future it is possible some day.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to may and in
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular or plural
Suggestion: Refer to possible and some