Many children these days have their own mobile phones What are advantages and disadvantages Give your own opinion

Many children these days have their own mobile phones. What are advantages and disadvantages? Give your own opinion.

Mobile phones play major role in communication. Parents are giving mobile phones to their children to communicate effectively. It has both merits and demerits. I believe that children using mobile gadgets are very harmful for their cancer.

Some of the advantages of cell phones are parents want to talk their children with the help of global positioning system. For emergency, children will learn to talk or involve in conversation effectively. Children can relax with mobile or chat with their friends. Parents can use it for motivation to completing their home work or come to home on time.

On the other hand, children will play game on the cell phone. They are addicted towards the games which will spoil their studies and due to that result in obesity problem in children. Continuous usage of cell phone results in stress and anxiety for the children. Their fingers are affected due to nonstop usage of key pad in mobile. Some children used to talk with their friends for long hours which result in high phone bill for their parents. While travelling, children are distracted by their phone call and met with accidents and even death in some cases. Children health is affected by magnetic waves in it. They may suffer severe disease such as brain cancer.

To conclude, misusage cell phone by children will harmful for their future. They are easily distracted by attractive features of the mobile and spoil their studies. Limit usage of mobile phone and proper parent supervision help children to learn and operate the mobile in extraordinary way of success in their future lives.

Need more compound or complex sentences.

Need more sentence varieties.