In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work.Some people regard this as completely wrong,while others consider is as valuable work experience,important for learning and taking responsibility.What are your opinions on this?

In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work.Some people regard this as completely wrong,while others consider is as valuable work experience,important for learning and taking responsibility.

What are your opinions on this?

Nowadays everyone wants to achieve in something, get success, make better life, thats why people's goals are estimated like to earn money. Even children in some countries try to earn money, though there are diffferent kinds of opinions about children's labour. Thus advantages and disadvantages of this topic are the best important argument for debate.

Some people think that paid work of children isn't true. Because it is very early for children to work in some kind of paid job. If child works, he willn't get study, therefore person who didn't get education, he would drop his future in risk. Moreover child who is far away from family responsibility will face some types of problems in nuture. One hand it is bad for child, because this person willn't be educated, another hand this condition can cause various problems in society.

Some of developed countries made convention for protecting children's rights, almost all countries accepted and signed agreement except one or two countries. In addition age limit of children who themselves wanted to work or forced was demonstrated in this statement also.

Children's work if it is stated in rule and family is agree with this process, can assist them to get experience in special workfield. Although family must be more responsible about it, however, parents can tend their children to some kind of work if they aren't good at studying.

In conclusion, I think we mustn't let children to work at an early age, because child is a person who doesn't learn life's rules yet and can do something wrong in first steps. In brief, families must take care children and prevent these bad condition, because children are our future.

Sentence: Even children in some countries try to earn money, though there are diffferent kinds of opinions about children's labour.
Description: The fragment Even children is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Even with adjective

Sentence: In addition age limit of children who themselves wanted to work or forced was demonstrated in this statement also.
Suggestion: re-write this sentence

Sentence: Children's work if it is stated in rule and family is agree with this process, can assist them to get experience in special workfield.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and agree

Error: diffferent Suggestion: different

Sentence: Moreover child who is far away from family responsibility will face some types of problems in nuture.
Error: nuture Suggestion: nature

Still have grammatical issues.

Read gram books.

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james
http://www.testbig.com/users/nader
http://www.testbig.com/users/subodh860

And read English articles online.

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.