In many countries children are engaged in some paid work Some people regard this as completely wrong while others consider it valuable work experience important for learning and taking responsibility What are your opinions on this

In many countries children are engaged in some paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility.
What are your opinions on this?

It is becoming more and more common that children are being involved in some kind of jobs. Some people are under impression that this involvement has negative influences while others believe that children might gain beneficial experiences by working. Yet to the best of my knowledge, advantages of working as a child will continue outweigh its disadvantages.

At first it is important to note that, children who are involved in paid works have potential to benefit and gain manifold of useful crucial experiences for their future lives. Feelings like responsibility will be experienced and ‘realities’ of the life will be found out by children as they are acting like adults in the workplace. Another benefit which is worth mentioning is that children become financially independent by working and earning money for themselves. In this way they are partially supporting themselves.

On the negative side, some bad influences might ensue while children are working predominantly. Firstly, not all suitable works for children are easy but they might be exhausting and difficult for their physical age. Secondly, those works does not necessarily provide children with vital working experience since some of them only require children to accomplish repetitive actions. Furthermore, children might be interrupted and prevented from preparing their assignments simply because they are usually tired after coming home from work. As well as, possessing inadequate physical conditions, children might be addicted to money without considering the fact that life does not consists of only money.

To sum up, I admit that some drawbacks are being observed on children’s social behavior and life during the process of working. However, working is better rather than just spending whole day playing video games and sleeping.