In many countries it is now illegal to smoke in public places It is only fair that people who wish to smoke should have to leave the building Do you agree or disagree

In many countries it is now illegal to smoke in public places. It is only fair that people who wish to smoke should have to leave the building. Do you agree or disagree?

Smoking in public places is a common issue faced by almost every country in the world. Many countries have enacted law against smoking in public places, so people who wish to smoke have to leave the building to the smoking lot. I consider this action is a must and should be followed strictly by all smokers because not only the active smokers are affected by their act but, also innocent passive smokers who happen to inhale the smoke are also affected by it.

Smoking has so many bad effects on health; to list out it is one of the main reasons for cancer, lung problems, cardio vascular diseases and so on. Knowing all the ill effects of smoking, one should not let himself/herself to indulge in the act of smoking mainly in public places such as schools, colleges, hospitals etc., If one does not have self-discipline to follow this, the law comes into place. Smokers should always remember that they set a bad example to others, particularly to their younger generation and indirectly encourage them to follow their footpath.

Advertisements play a major role in boosting smoking, they portray the smokers as courageous people and smoking has become a style statement. This has increased the number of under 18 smokers. The Government should not only ban smoking in public places but, also should ban such advertisements. In my opinion, where the self-control and discipline is lost, stringent laws need to be enforced, to put the people in the rightful path. It is not unfair in any ways, people to leave the building or any public place for smoking.

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

Don't repeat words like 'not only...but also'