In many countries prisons is considered the best way to decrease crime However education is often argued to be more effective way Which opinion do you most agree with

In many countries prisons is considered the best way to decrease crime. However, education is often argued to be more effective way. Which opinion do you most agree with?

There has been an increase prevalence of criminals across the world for the last few decades. Some people believe that increased imprisonment or stringent rules and regulations is the ideal way to mitigate this issue while others emphasis the importance of a proper education system in this regard. According to my view, the role of education is more significant to establish violent free or controlled society in a long term.

On the one hand, many people tend to commit criminals as a result of a lack of fundamental human qualities such as empathy, kindness, integrity. Obviously, a proper educa...

Sentence: Some people believe that increased imprisonment or stringent rules and regulations is the ideal way to mitigate this issue while others emphasis the importance of a proper education system in this regard.
Description: The fragment rules and regulations is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: However, it is questionable the effectiveness of enforcing such kinds of strict measures in long term controlling criminals.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to questionable and the