in many countries the quality of life is worsening in large cities .describe its causes and solution for this.

With the advancement of technology people are neglecting their health, thus in majority of countries the quality of life is worsening in big cities. Below light will be shed upon its causes and solution for it.

Firstly, because of advent in science the death rate of the population decreases. Thus, due to decline in mortality rate the population increases which causes the inadequacies of overcrowding in cities. Apart from this, the newly invented cars are surging on the roads, thus there will be rise in traffic and pollution (air and noise pollution)which will adversly effect the life quality. Also, when one talks about the major cities the images of industries and factories emerges in mind. Thus, industries are ubiquitous which releases the harmful gases and when it is inhaled by the humans, it causes various respiratory related diseases. The unnutritional food is also the major reason for unhygienic life of humans. The food is prepared with the help of chemicals. And the last reason can be the upgrading use of drugs, alcohols, smoking etc in the major cities.

However, there is a exigency to diminish these problems. Multifarious solutions are present. First of all, to eradicate the traffic problems more rules should be made. Secondly, the industries should be away from the boundaries of city and it should contain the smoke precipatators. Thirdly, the seminars should be made in every corner of the major areas spreading the awareness to uplift the quality of life. And of course, there should be ban on the junk foods. Apart from this, people should engage themselves in more physically activities. And the last solution is conducive to the air pollution is that every car should have the catalytic converters.

In a conclusion, due to increase in technology and science one should not unlearn the importance of quality of life. One should know how to lead a healthy life in today era of modernism.

Sentence: Apart from this, people should engage themselves in more physically activities.
Description: The fragment more physically activities is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace physically with adjective

Sentence: Apart from this, the newly invented cars are surging on the roads, thus there will be rise in traffic and pollution air and noise pollution which will adversly effect the life quality.
Error: adversly Suggestion: adversely

Sentence: Secondly, the industries should be away from the boundaries of city and it should contain the smoke precipatators.
Error: precipatators Suggestion: precipitates

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.