In many countries school-age children are spending their free time in doing homework. Is it a good or bad thing? What is your own opinion? Give examples to support your view.

All of us when were at school had to did a lot of homework. Sometimes this homework cusses some trouble and issue. Nowadays, everything is changed for example some parents believe homework is taken plenty time and their children have to spend all their free time to do their home work. In the other side some parents still believe that home work is necessary for their children.

In my opinion, homework has some benefit and some negative effects. The most obvious benefit of homework is will improve student's understanding and knowledge. Also, homework causes students are learning about team working, research and so on. For example, for science course they might do some experimental test and they do this test with other classmate. Besides, parents are involved by homework. They have to help to their children to finish or research about their homework.

On the other hand, the most obvious negative of homework is stress. When students are at home, they have stressed about do their homework. Homework causes students have not enough time to spend other activities such as sport or hanging up with their family. I remembered when I was in high school; I never went to any parties because of my home work. The other fact is, unfortunately, student most of the time do not their home work by own, the just copy and paste.

To sum up, I believe upon of all negative of homework, doing homework is vital. I think is very better we reduce amount of homework and encourage students to do their homework by own. In fact, it is better they do most homework at school and do a few of them at home. I think teachers should change academic homework and design some new homework.

Sentence: All of us when were at school had to did a lot of homework.
Description: The tag an infinitival to is not usually followed by did
Suggestion: Refer to to and did

The most obvious benefit of homework is will improve student's understanding and knowledge.
The most obvious benefit of homework is that it will improve student's understanding and knowledge.

Grammar and language.