In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior What do you think are the causes of this What solutions can you suggest

In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior What do you think are the causes of this ? What solutions can you suggest ?

Schools have played a very important role in the lives of people as providers of the initial steps in education throughout the history. Unfortunately, nowadays problems related to students’ manners have become widespread all over the world. It is clear that, there are some certain reasons that form this situation.

First of all, in modern families couples usually have very few children. Consequently, parents try to satisfy their children as much as they can, so mothers and fathers attempt to equip them with even every tiny thing they want. As a result of this approach to child rearing by families, more and more children become spoiled in terms of their ways of behaving. Another reason which triggers bad behavior of pupils is their exposure to the series of computer games that promote violence at very early ages. Furthermore, frequently used technologies enabling effortless access to youngsters may also affect children negatively with means of the harmful TV programs, websites and etc. All those trends which are observed in young families induce to negative changes in pupils’ attitudes towards their teachers, lessons and even peers.

When it comes to the methods to combat that difficulty, several measures can be taken. To my mind, it would be very effective if parents went to training courses or read books about factors causing to spoiled child behavior and the ways to prevent them. To have experts in the field of child psychology would also really pay off according to my point of view, as that kind of specialists would offer the useful ways of inhibiting such manners in addition to simply detecting students, who trigger mentioned issue most of all.

To sum it up, although some points in modern lifestyles of households account for some challenges in respect to students’ treatments, it is vital to emphasize that, above mentioned options can be solution to the mentioned problem.

Sentence: To my mind, it would be very effective if parents went to training courses or read books about factors causing to spoiled child behavior and the ways to prevent them.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and spoiled

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts