In many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?

It is undeniable that school students have various behaviors, because they grow in different places and interact with different peoples. There are several behavior which is not good and have to be avoided by students, and the causes of its problem need to be tackled.

Firstly is the common problems of school students nowadays but cannot be easily solved in short time, such as they do not join class, be lazy when studying, their homework unfinished, and they come late at school. Those problems are usually caused by student’s environment, such as where and with whom they spend time in a day. I could say it is caused by their friends, mainly their close friends whom now accurately their attitude everyday. Their close friends also can be bad influence for them if their close friends have bad habit or have potential for being rude. To prevent students from doing bad behavior like I have mentioned before, parents should know and understand their children activity everyday. It is not necessary to watch over their children all day long, but at least they have to provide good environment for their children or maybe they put the children in the school in the school which has trusted quality.

The other problem is maybe not often happened, but still can be found in certain school. It can be found that there are some teachers in schools who do not care about their student’s ability. As we know, it is not traditional era which is teachers can do everything as they want, because they feel they are the one who has big rights in the class and they want to be respected. If it is about respect it still can be accepted, but for underestimating and judging their students is not their rights. So, teacher should be wise and be fair to their children. They should be able to be good icon in the class, because their attitude is always be seen by their students.

In conclusion, it is obvious that there are various reasons behind bad behavior in school students, such as they are influenced by their friends and being underestimated by their teachers. That is why this problems need to be solved.

There are several behavior which is not good
There are several behaviors which are not good

Sentence: Firstly is the common problems of school students nowadays but cannot be easily solved in short time, such as they do not join class, be lazy when studying, their homework unfinished, and they come late at school.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: I could say it is caused by their friends, mainly their close friends whom now accurately their attitude everyday.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to attitude and everyday

Sentence: As we know, it is not traditional era which is teachers can do everything as they want, because they feel they are the one who has big rights in the class and they want to be respected.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and teachers

Sentence: That is why this problems need to be solved.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and problems