In many countries schools have severe problems with students behaviour. What do you think are the causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Everyone has their own behaviour and attitude, and students today are not the same as the past. Some students are very rude to teacher, and their antisocial behaviour can have many problems in the classroom. Boys are not only problem makers but girls also have behaviour problems such as academic failure. Overall, it is important for all students to address the consequences of students’ behaviour in order to solve this problems.

There are many negative consequences of having bad behaviour of students. First, some students have passive aggressive behaviour, which means they don’t liste...

Sentence: Overall, it is important for all students to address the consequences of students' behaviour in order to solve this problems.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and problems

Sentence: Teachers make a strict discipline to do their homework assigments.
Error: assigments Suggestion: assignments

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts