In many countries television shows many foreign-made programmes. The dominance of imported entertainment is harmful to the cultures of these countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In this globalization era, television in many countries, perform more foreign-made programs than before. Some people argue, it is the reasons which damaging the local-cultures of these countries. For several reasons, this statement probably correct, but when domestic channels in these countries did not present a quality programs, this comment is out of date. Many domestic channels concern on profit than try to create a quality program. They usually create cheep drama in hundreds episode and let the society addict to it. In this case, foreign-made programs can be an alternative option to the audiences. Externally programs can also present information to the people about other countries cultural system. I believe people deserve variation television program and more information about what happen in the other side of the world. Knowing other culture, will also drive societies more open. Beside, people now days need more choices in entertainment.

However, some contents of foreign-made program not suitable for children in these several countries. These children did not ready to watch some porn content or violence content of the program. Unfortunately, this program was showed in the afternoon, while television audiences are dominated by children. Parents usually did not aware whit this situation. Because it is the hours when they are still work. Children as the next generation of a country will handle a role to continue local-culture in the future. So, if there is no real action from government to deal whit this problem, it might be break the local-cultures. I believe government should make rules immediately to maintain the showing-time.

Although there is a possibility foreign-made program can break the local-cultures, as long as there is specific regulation about showing-time, more advantages would possible to obtain.

Sentence: Some people argue, it is the reasons which damaging the local-cultures of these countries.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to which and damaging

Sentence: Many domestic channels concern on profit than try to create a quality program.
Suggestion: Refer to channels and concern
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to than and try

Sentence: Externally programs can also present information to the people about other countries cultural system.
Description: The fragment Externally programs is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Externally with adjective

Sentence: Beside, people now days need more choices in entertainment.
Description: The fragment people now days is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace now days with nowadays

Sentence: Although there is a possibility foreign-made program can break the local-cultures, as long as there is specific regulation about showing-time, more advantages would possible to obtain.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to would and possible

Sentence: They usually create cheep drama in hundreds episode and let the society addict to it.
Error: cheep Suggestion: No alternate word

Number of Paragraphs: 3 5 (Need an introduction paragraph)