In many countries today the eating habits and lifestyle of children are different from those of previous generations Some people say this has had a negative effect on their health To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion

In many countries today, the eating habits and lifestyle of children are different from those of previous generations. Some people say this has had a negative effect on their health.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

In the modern world, everything is changed. One of these changes is our habits include eating and also our life style is changed too. Some people have an argue that these changes have a negative effect and other people do not agree, neither am I. I do not think the eating habits that we have today are harmful.

I have some reason for this. First of all, technology causes a lot of changes in human's life. Today, we have a lot of different material of foods, fruits, vegetables in all season. Consequently, we can use all of them in our nourish. For instance, in the past, some fruits just available in fall like oranges, but now we can buy it every time we want.

Secondly, we pay more attention to what we eat more than the past. Progresses in technology help us to find more healthy material. For example, we try to use more healthy foods like organic rice or olive' oil for cooking. In addition, today, our children spend more time in school than the past. The most school have an especial program for what student do in schools such as hours of sporting. They encourage children to do more exercises and also set for them a healthy nourish.

To sum up, every change we have do not bad at all, just because we do not have them in the past. In the past people have some issues that we do not have them now. In my opinion our children life style is become very well than the past. Our provide them all stuff that do not exists in the past.

Sentence: Some people have an argue that these changes have a negative effect and other people do not agree, neither am I. I do not think the eating habits that we have today are harmful.
Description: An article is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Repace argue to argument

I have some reason for this.
Suggestion: I have some reasons for this.

ttribute Value Ideal