Many criminal are reoffend after they have been punished.why do some people commit crime after they have been punished?What measures can be taken to solve this problem?

It is undeniable that many prisoners commit crime again when they are released.There are several reasons for this problem and various measures can be taken by governments and prison authority to address the problem.

Perhaps the major causes of crime are poverty and unemployment. Some people commit crime often when they have no other way to making a live. In our society it is not very easy to get a job for the candidate who has criminal records. As a consequence, they do the same thing again to fulfill their basic needs to live. At the same time, the prison system can make the situation worse.In our prisons, it is possible that offenders mix with other criminals can be a negative influence on them.

The best way to solve this problem would be to provide vocational training and moral education in the prison by the prison authority. Moral education keeps them away to commit the crime again and vocational training open the door for the prisoners to engage themselves in a work when they return to home. In addition, governments need to introduce law to withdraw the restriction that disqualify people for public job for the people who have criminal records.As a result, the offenders can back to the normal social life.

In conclusion, governments and prison authority should solve the problem by providing training and recruiting the criminals to work. If they do so, the offenders will get a normal life and crime rate in the country also will be decreased.

More words wanted. Expand your ideas.