Many languages are disappearing every year. Is this bad for the world or is it helps unify the human race?

Uncontrollably, myriad languages have already vanished in this era. Inhabitants are convinced that it will be useful for future, and our life turns straight forward because we have one language. Nonetheless, I somewhat dissent to that idea.

The languages have an essential point in daily activities. They carry our identification. Variations may easily find out on poems, songs daily speaking. Malaysia, for instance, has Negaraku as a national anthem, Belarus has My Belarusy, or the famous song in Brunei is Allah Peliharakan Sultanku. Moreover, our knowledge will increase more and more. Some students study history subject in a place from their language. They discover a variety of cultures on monuments, building or ancient tools. They can open understanding at past situation such as, in the kingdom era through old agreements. Moreover, if I know about specific dialect in some places, it makes me easy to build friendship with local people. They respect more to foreigners and close with us. For example, in Negeria that one of countries in Africa Continental, The natives always welcome to visitors who especially communicate by traditional languages.

On the other hand, an unity language for all nations can encounter development in many sections. Not only the politic issue but also economy sectors will grow fast. For example, when they do a transaction, buyers and seller simply need a few minutes to make a deal. In addition, citizens of the world do not require long time to study languages. They had better use that opportunities to learn other activities such as, technology.

Finally, personally, I disagree that the various languages collapse of civilization will deliver togetherness in the world. There are many reasons of that. However, other views may give proper positive effects.