In many parts of the world children s lives were very different from today What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of life for children in the past

In many parts of the world, children's lives were very different from today. What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of life for children in the past?

The children who live in the past had quite different activity than today in the world because technology is growing faster. Whilst there were many advantages of children’s lives, I believe some people realized the disadvantages.

The live of children in the past had many benefits, they were three benefits. Firstly, children spent spare time for playing outside with other children who lived nearby, and they spent more time with family members than with babysitters. Children were closer to make interaction with environment, for example children had time to take dinner and make conversation with family. Secondly, children prefer walked home from school, rather than taken in their parent’s car. As a consequence, children were more independent and could maintain health by jogging.

In my view, there were some disadvantages. Firstly, children in the past had not a television, a computer or a mobile phone as the communication devices to communicate with other people and they had less information. For example, children were difficult to watch well educated programs in television. Secondly, children in the past were not being under pressure to be a successful at school. Because of that, they did not have any eager to improve intelligence and social skill to compete in the future. The last, enjoying dangerous activities like climbing a tree or swimming in a river was becoming high-risk activity which sometimes children did not aware of the impact. However, the crucial problem was that children did not have supports and awareness to improve their ability.

All in all, the advantages of children in the past were greater than the disadvantages. Children should consider some activities which realize quality of improvement with information although communication only had limited devices.