In many parts of the world, families were larger in the past because people had more children. Do you think there were more advantages or disadvantages to being part of large family in the past?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant example

In many parts of the world, families were larger in the past because people had more children. Do you think there were more advantages or disadvantages to being part of large family in the past?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge and experience.

Some people concern about the advantages and disadvantages living in the past as member of a big family. However, those ideas are debatable from each views.

There were many benefits for some folks who had lived in the old times when human resource as the amount of energy contributed by the number of people. Having many of sons had beneficial effect in farmer families. The more sons they had, the easier they worked on the farmland as they would gain much harvest in the reaping time. However, the quantity of people should be in balance with the number of properties such as land, farm or plantation which would be farm out. Growing up some children but did not own some properties would be crucial. Many census had shown those big families were living in the poverty.

Staying in a house with many siblings in the past also had resulted some concernments. Naturally, a kid needs attention from his parents, and every kid has his own requirement as a growing up human. Instead required what he want, he might stand in the waiting list to gain some affection from his parents. This issue had happened in some large family, when the parents must divide their times to each child. Consequently, some children from this family reported having low affection and unstable emotion. But then growing up as child with many brothers and sisters could be seemed as an advantage since they will have some companion to play together, so the child would not feel lonely.

In short, there were some understanding about what effect had happened in the big family in the past. Those issues stood with some considerations based on the evidents and the prolong impacts as recorded until now.

Sentence: However, those ideas are debatable from each views.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and views

Sentence: Those issues stood with some considerations based on the evidents and the prolong impacts as recorded until now.
Error: evidents Suggestion: No alternate word