In many parts of the world, families were larger in the past because people had more children. Do you think there were more advantages or disadvantages to being part of a large family in the past?

In the past, it was common for families had more children because of that the families became larger than these days. There were still the case in some culture but not in all and there were advantages and disadvantages to being members of a big family.

I think that having many members of big family gave more benefits. First, they had a good relations each others, if they had some problems they could solve it by other members who really known to solved it, so they never felt lonely. Second, younger brothers learned about responsible, attitude and respect from their older brothers. However they always quarrelled each other and as consequence they became more responsible and care to understanding their family. Third, they could open minded and got many knowledge from their elder brothers because usually the family talked many stories in the leisure time, so that was the moment for younger brothers to got many knowledge about the experience from their elder brothers.

However, there were disadvantages as well for example financial. The more many members lived in the same house, the more much money they spent to complete their daily necessity, education and health. Besides that, the parents should paid for their children’s school, health insurance and other activities. As a results, many members family made finacial suffered.

In a conclusion, large families had more beneficial than small families. They will had strong relationship if they had more members. However, they had problem with their financial, but they were always surrounded with their relatives to solve their problem together.

Sentence: There were still the case in some culture but not in all and there were advantages and disadvantages to being members of a big family.
Description: The fragment still the case is not usually preceded by were
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace were with was

Sentence: First, they had a good relations each others, if they had some problems they could solve it by other members who really known to solved it, so they never felt lonely.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and solved

Sentence: Third, they could open minded and got many knowledge from their elder brothers because usually the family talked many stories in the leisure time, so that was the moment for younger brothers to got many knowledge about the experience from their elder brothers.
Suggestion: Refer to to and got
Sentence: However, there were disadvantages as well for example financial.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to example and financial

Sentence: Besides that, the parents should paid for their children's school, health insurance and other activities.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and paid
Sentence: As a results, many members family made finacial suffered.
Suggestion: Refer to members and family

Suggestion: Refer to should and paid
Suggestion: Refer to members and family

Sentence: However they always quarrelled each other and as consequence they became more responsible and care to understanding their family.
Error: quarrelled Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: finacial Suggestion: financial