In many parts of the world there is continuous coverage of sport on television. Some people believe this discourages the young from taking part in any sport themselves. Discuss this view and give your own opinion.

In this modern era, people put a value as a result in all of activities which people, especially students, do. One of the activities is sport which is the most favorite activity to sweat in large numbers. Some people claim that they do not need to include the value number if they do an exercise, but the others support that they must get the result of their activities. As a writer, I bring some of my opinions.

In the main opinion, people who believe that they do not need the merit say that if they do exercise for something like a good value, they will feel uncomfortable because they will not be free to train the activities, such as, sport. When someone, like a student, does an exercise, he or she must be cozy, so he or she will get what they wanted to get before doing the exercise. For example, when I was in high school, I did not like to do exercise in the timing situation because I had to think about the value while I was doing the exercise. That made me to be uncomfortable.

On the other hand, the other people think that it must be good for them to get a result after they do exercise because they will feel satisfied when they see a good result, and they who get a bad result will try more hard than before. For instance, a friend of mine prefer to do exercise in front of a teacher because the teacher will automatically tell him about the result and the development of his exercise, so my friend will be happy if he know the result.

Finally, from my opinions above, we conclude that there are some different points of view about giving a value for people who are doing exercises. Some people claim that giving the result will be a good thing, but the others have different opinion about that.

and they who get a bad result will try more hard than before.
and those who get a bad result will try more hard than before.

Sentence: For instance, a friend of mine prefer to do exercise in front of a teacher because the teacher will automatically tell him about the result and the development of his exercise, so my friend will be happy if he know the result.
Description: The fragment mine prefer to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace prefer with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment he know the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace know with verb, past tense

The essay is out of topic.