Many people are using credit cards or loan to run up personal debts that they may be unable to repay It should therefore be made difficult for individuals to borrow large amount of money What is your opinion on this

Many people are using credit cards or loan to run-up personal debts that they may be unable to repay .It should therefore be made difficult for individuals to borrow large amount of money .What is your opinion on this?

These days people can use credit cards and loans to financial resource, there has been considerable discussion of the large personal debt and loan withdrawn by people, which cannot be repaid;like their amount and interest.Some people claim that borrowings should be strict but some think its unfair to do so,as people endless needs and want modern standard of leaving.I would like to throw light on this surging phenomenon at both sides.

There are multifarious factors behind this concern.First and foremost,on the one hand,some people think that there must be a strong barrier when the huge am...

Sentence: Their every financial institution believe that prevention is better than cure;preventing the unwanted loan could help the bank and other financial companies to enhance economically and helping country side to flourish.
Description: The fragment institution believe that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace believe with verb, past tense

Sentence: However economical power enhances lucrative another countries to make investment as well as optimum strategic are generated by economist.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to lucrative and another

Sentence: That is undoubtable help them to create income.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to undoubtable and help

Sentence: As beyond comparison their money-power enhance to endorse financial institution;like government subsidiary plain, loan for home, business, education loan and so on.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to comparison and their
Description: The fragment money-power enhance to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace enhance with verb, past tense

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.