Many people choose to move to other country for the new life. Discuss the problem and the solution for this cases.

It is generally agreed that nowadays many people move to new place to try new environment. However, it will give them some problems in there. There are some solutions to deal with that problem.

There are several problems when people move to new countries. The first problem is they will feel lonely because they are new member and have no friends in there. They must solve all of their problem lonely without aid from others. For example, when they get some problem such as electricity in the house, they have to repair it by themselves. They cannot get help from others because they do not have friends in that new place. Another problem in this case, people will be hard to make conversation with local people because they do not understand about the local language in the new place that they moved. For instance, when people communicate with the new neighbor, they might use English. However when they switch to their own language, it still hard to follow.

In contrast, this is the solution that can be applied to this problems. The solution when they feel lonely in their new cities, they can make relationship or friends with local citizen by join the local group or activity. It will make them have many friends in that new place. People can join football group and become active in there to get many friends. The next solution is when people have problem about local language, they can learn about it in some local course or by make private lesson with the local people who already good in own language. To highlights this point, after people arrived at new cities, they need to learn about local language in local course for prepare when they want to make conversation because majority of the local citizen use their own language for daily activity.

In conclusion, people who move to other countries will get problem such as feel lonely and hard to make conversation with local people. On the other hand, it will be solved by joining local group or activity and take local course for learn local language.

Sentence: The first problem is they will feel lonely because they are new member and have no friends in there.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and they

Sentence: In contrast, this is the solution that can be applied to this problems.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and problems

Sentence: The solution when they feel lonely in their new cities, they can make relationship or friends with local citizen by join the local group or activity.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to by and join

Sentence: The next solution is when people have problem about local language, they can learn about it in some local course or by make private lesson with the local people who already good in own language.
Description: The word by is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: by making

Sentence: To highlights this point, after people arrived at new cities, they need to learn about local language in local course for prepare when they want to make conversation because majority of the local citizen use their own language for daily activity.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and prepare

Sentence: On the other hand, it will be solved by joining local group or activity and take local course for learn local language.
Suggestion: Refer to for and learn

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james