Many people spend their lesiure time in front of the television or on a computer. What are the risks of this? What alternatives are there? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge and experience. Write at leas

Many people spend their lesiure time in front of the television or on a computer.

What are the risks of this?

What alternatives are there?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge and experience.

Write at least 250 words.

In an electronically dependent world as like now, inviduals remain most of the time before a television or on a computer. Both these devices have been successful in capturing enormous time of human beings of all ages. These, as a consequence, have given birth to a number of potential risks, which would be discussed throughout this essay, along with possible alternatives.

Firstly, television has occupied an important position in every household which in turn have led to a lot of idle time being spent by many people throughout the world. For instance,during my childhood days I got myself glued to various cartoon programs which used to be displayed across many televion channels. While, these type of events can be educative but also could hamper studies if excessive time is spent on these things, and thereby affecting career. As an alternative it is better for kids to venture out and explore new things rather than sitting idle at home and watching these programs.

Another serious consequence which is visible in a broader way in today's world is addiction to various computer games. Being a school teacher throughout my life, I have notoced students getting increasingly engrossed in these type of activities. These could retard intelligence quotient in young people as their minds get completely controlled by a machine. Also too much exposure to computers could create visibility issues. Young people should spend time in excercise and studies as opposed to sticking to an electronic device.

In conclusion, we could say usage of both television and computers should be restricted. Parents as well as elder personels should assume the authority to control use of these appliances.

Sentence: In an electronically dependent world as like now, inviduals remain most of the time before a television or on a computer.
Error: inviduals Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For instance,during my childhood days I got myself glued to various cartoon programs which used to be displayed across many televion channels.
Error: televion Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Being a school teacher throughout my life, I have notoced students getting increasingly engrossed in these type of activities.
Error: notoced Suggestion: noticed

Sentence: Young people should spend time in excercise and studies as opposed to sticking to an electronic device.
Error: excercise Suggestion: exercise