Many people think that international travel will decrease in the future. Do you think this will be a positive or a negative development?

Everyday a big number of people travel all over the world. Some of these travels are internal while the others are international. Each travel is formed base on an idea such as business, adventure, relaxation and many other ideas. Recently statistics show that the number of international travels are reduced. This reduction can cause both, positive and negative effects.

First discuss the positive effects of this development. First of all, the pace of life speeds up and as a result people are too busy and they prefer to do their business by using Internet instead of travelling overseas and consequently they can spend more time with their families. Moreover they cans save money and get result in a shorter time and the money can invest in their business or spend for other purposes.

One of the negative effects of this development is the economic problems. Imagine every month 1million people travel to US in order to do their business. This number of individuals spend a big amount of money in the destination company which is very good for the economy of the destination country. Moreover, through these international travels the culture of countries can spread and people from different places learn about these cultures. But unfortunately by reducing the number of these travels the former effects will disappear.

To conclude, It seems, by the fast progress in technology specially internet, in the future the number of international travels will reduce. Although it will have some good effects, the negative consequences are more outstanding. One way to prevent the bad effects is to focus on tourism and highlight the tourist attractions to improve or boost the economy of the country.

Sentence: One of the negative effects of this development is the economic problems.
Description: The fragment the economic problems is not usually preceded by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are