The map below is of the town of Garlsdon. A new supermarket (S) is planned for the town. The map shows two possible sites for the supermarket.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The map shows city plan for future in the town of Garlsdon which establish modern department store as a public facility. There are two locations will be strategic area to establish supermarket.

Garlsdon has 65.000 population and four areas are pleases of population’s lives. This city also has two public transport facilities.

First department store will establish in the town centre where is by between Bransdon and Cransdon. The reason why governments will build supermarket in the town centre, because most of people live in the Bransdon and Cransdon where mean both of areas have higher inhabitants than other area in Garlsdon city. The second supermarket, will establish in countryside by Hindon area where has 10.000 inhabitants.

Town centre has three main roads and railways to connect three areas by town centre. However, countryside does not have public transport where connect with other area.

In conclusion, department store in the town centre more strategic area than supermarket in the countryside, because town centre has three main roads which connect three areas by town centre. There are Cransdon, Bransdon and Hindon, and town centre has railway to pick people who visit in the town centre.

Sentence: First department store will establish in the town centre where is by between Bransdon and Cransdon.
Description: The word by is not usually used as an adverb

Sentence: However, countryside does not have public transport where connect with other area.
Description: The fragment where connect with is rare

better to have 4 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: body 1
para 3: body 2
para 4: conclusion

or
para 1: introduction
para 2: conclusion
para 3: body 1
para 4: body 2