The map below is of the town of Garlsdon. A new supermarket (S) is planned for the town. The map shows two possible sites for the supermarket.

The map below shows two possible areas for building a new supermarket in Garldson with population of 65000.

First place located in the countryside -S1 is on the left side of the main road from Town Centre to Hindon and on the right side of the railway from Crandson to the same direction. The advantages of this site are that there is a great opportunity for car parking and it is easily accessible for people who live in the countryside and often use the main road. On the other hand, the location S1 is not suitable for people who live in Bransdon,Cransdon also in the Town Centre because of the distance.

In contrast, the second potential area (S2), which is situated on the left side of railway, in the Town Centre, is more convenient for residents of Crandson. This site is also surrounded by houses and there is an industrial zone nearby.

The major conclusion drawn from this information bar is that, both possible sites have advantages and disadvantages but it will probably be better if the new supermarket is built in S1.

First place located in the countryside ...
The first place located in the countryside ...