As mass communication and transport continue to grow, societies are becoming more and more alike leading to a phenomenon known as globalisation. Some people fear that globalization will inevitably lead to the total loss of cultural identity. To what exten

As mass communication and transport continue to grow, societies are becoming more and more alike leading to a phenomenon known as globalisation. Some people fear that globalization will inevitably lead to the total loss of cultural identity. To what extent do you agree with this statement?

As globalization cuts down barriers to trade, cut-throat competition has emerged within the travel and media industries. In turn, this has brought the internet, travelling and a spectrum of television programs within hands-reach of an increasing proportion of the global population. Nevertheless, it is arguable whether this phenomenon has prompted cultural diversification worldwide.

On one side, individuals are exposed to a plethora of languages and local traditions as they regularly pack their suitcases for holidays and business purposes. Cultural spots have further sprung up in various par...

Excellent!

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts