The mass media, including television,radio and newspaper have a great influence in the shopping peoples ideas. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer.

Now days,one of the most popular issues in society is social media which could be persuade human in their daily activities. It will be awkward for modern society if they do not know about social media. It is true that mass media has a big effect in the human life especially in the people shopping ideas. Although some people agree with this statement, I believe that it can be persuade in the other sectors which have a lot of advantages for society.

Some people argue that social media can be influenced by people in the shopping ideas. They think that mass media has a lot of advertisements about new products or interesting places which could interest people to buy or visit everything about the advertisement. For example, when a pupils saw advertisement about new shoes in television suddenly he asks his parents to buy it. Not only social media can be persuade about necessary but it can be influence lifestyle also. The advertisement uses interesting place and a good people so they can get much money. They use pretty or handsome entertainer to make viewer or reader consuming or imitating their product.

Besides , social media gives lots of benefits which could help people to follow the modern era. They can use social media to know good news in the world everywhere they want. Not only in their country,but also they can get information from the other countries. The mass media can be influence viewer to get a good job that will help their future life. Because social media gives service about olitic,education,business and social.

In conclusion, people can be influenced easily by social media. Especially in their shopping ideas that people should pressure to decrease their desirability .

Now days,
Nowadays,

which could be persuade human in their daily activities.
which could persuade human in their daily activities.

I believe that it can be persuade
I believe that it can persuade

Sentence: Besides , social media gives lots of benefits which could help people to follow the modern era.
Description: The fragment media gives lots is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace gives with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Especially in their shopping ideas that people should pressure to decrease their desirability .
Description: The word pressure is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to pressure

Sentence: Because social media gives service about olitic,education,business and social.
Error: olitic Suggestion: No alternate word