The mass media including TV radio and newspapers have great influence in shaping people s ideas To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement Give reasons for your answer

The mass media, including TV, radio and newspapers, have great influence in shaping people’s ideas. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer.

People's thinking is obtained from the information which comes from various sources, especially mass media. Every house has at least one kind of mass media, whether it is TV, radio, or newspaper. I personally support that the mass media have strong effect in forming people’s thinking for some reasons.

Firstly, some people utilize mass media for their own interest. Spreading idea through the mass media is like doctrination but in faster way and wider range. By on air broadcasting, an information is spreaded to many people in many places in short time. Some studies show that people could sp...

Sentence: In conclusion, it seem to me that people's thinking today is mostly affected by the information obtained from mass media.
Description: The fragment it seem to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace seem with verb, past tense

Sentence: Spreading idea through the mass media is like doctrination but in faster way and wider range.
Error: doctrination Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: By on air broadcasting, an information is spreaded to many people in many places in short time.
Error: spreaded Suggestion: No alternate word