Meat production requires relatively more land than crop production Some people think that as land is becoming scarce the world s meat consumption should be reduced What measures could be taken to reduce the world s meat consumption What kinds of problems

Meat production requires relatively more land than crop production. Some people think that as land is becoming scarce, the world’s meat consumption should be reduced.
What measures could be taken to reduce the world’s meat consumption? What kinds of problems might such measures cause?

Nowadays most people suggest that, the amount of meat consumed by world population must be decreased due to the fact that its production demands large territories. Furthermore, they also claim that it can be substituted with crop production which requires less space compared to meat. I totally agree with this opinion and think that a range of measures can be taken in order to solve this problem.

First of all, it must be taken into consideration that decreasing meat consumption will also affect our health, to be more precise, it is assumed as one of the most valuable ways to tackle with obes...

Better not to put 'it is not impossible'