Men and women are different in terms of their characteristics and abilities For this reason some jobs are better done by men and others by women Do you agree or disagree

It is undoubtedly true that there have been differences in regards to men and women's natural abilities. Many people insist on the view that male and female should be response in different jobs according to their capabilities. As far as I am concerned, I tend to agree with this contention and shall justify my reasons below.

Firstly, it is undeniable that the main diversity between male and female is physical abilities such as strength and speed, and therefore these should be taken into account when it comes to occupational selection. For instance, men are more suitable than women to work in construction industry because it requires more power to load or unload constructional materials. Another illustration is that a female police officer may not be able to catch a male suspect because she cannot run as fast as him or has less strength to subdue him.

Secondly, it is also fair to contend that in many occasions, women are capable to deliver better job performance than men. Take police force as an example, female officers are authorized to frisk a female suspect, which male officers are not allowed to do so. This is the reason why we can always see that there are both male and female polices are patrolling together.

However, some people still in favor of that women can deliver the same performance as men in any area, so that they should not be treated discriminatorily when they are looking for jobs. This view can be proven in the Olympic Games, we can see that female athletes could run almost as fast as male athletes, so by the fact that they would be able to run faster than majority of ordinary men, which reflects that they would not be vulnerable in strength and speed.

In conclusion, I concede that well-trained women could perform equally to men in any occupations, yet this is not the case for general public. While in the gender-blind society, women and men should not be treated as different in recruitment process, they should be assigned a job which is appropriate to their abilities.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts