Modern forms of communication such as email and messaging have reduced the amount of time people spend seeing their friends. This has had a negative effect on their social lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Who does not know email and instant messaging? This social media has grown fastest, which becomes the most significant innovation of the last three decades. However, some people argue that email have decreased the amount of time of people who meet with their friends.

In the past if telephone and letter became the popular means of communication, recently email and instant messaging have grown as a friendlier online communication. As a matter of fact, they have the same function which is to provide long-distance communication. While they have extremely different method, online communication approximately has changed people’s mindset for conducting communication.

Nowadays, email becomes the important modern modes of communication, although some people think that it is changing interaction with each other. As a result, email decreases the amount of time of people meeting with friends. Nevertheless, the most factor why inhabitants do not have enough time for seeing with their friends, because societies are becoming in hurry. So, they change perception that email is the best solution to keep contact with their friends. Email is flexible media communication, so people can access everywhere and any time.

In the reality, most societies make a virtual group in social media such in yahoo-mail. They believe that it is the best way to maintain communication with each other member. On the other side, it will reduce time duration for seeing with colleague. Furthermore, the best way for managing a friendship is face-to-face meeting among all members, in order to reduce misunderstanding.

In conclusion, I do not think email is bad media for communication, particularly for busy people with engaged schedule, but email has changed human habit when they maintain relationship with friends or colleagues. Misunderstanding is one of problem of communication by email, for instance.

Email is flexible media communication
Email is a flexible media for communication