Modern lifestyles mean that many parents have little time for their children. Many children do not get as much attention from their parents as children did in the past. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is commonly accepted that modern lifestyles have a great impact on people’s lives. Some people argue that, modernity leads parents to the undesirable consequences in family lives, while others are against of this and deem modern lifestyle to be the demand of today’s life.

We must acknowledge that, modernity has its bad impacts on family lives. For instance, parents get used to the latest technologies, addict to them and as a result become mouse potatoes or likewise. In addition, family lives have become formal communities due to the modernity. For example, parents spend much time on social networks as well as on working places in a great difference with the past and as a result children suffer from carelessness which influences their psychologies.

On the other hand, modernity alters people lives, brings undeniable superiorities. For example, parents had umpteen setbacks in the past which made hardships for them both in working and family lives, such as degradation of women as well as children’s compulsory early marriages. In addition, modernity has left a number of restrictions in the past, basically, on children’s education as well as on parents’ lifestyles. As an example, according to the development of modern technologies, and its dozens of golden opportunities parents are able to educate their children more easily with the aid of the access to the wide range of crucial sources on the internet which was a real challenge in the past.

To conclude, taking both sets of arguments into account, I strongly believe that, modern lifestyle has only positive consequences on family lives. Everything is up to a person’s attitude as well as their comprehension of things.