The money spent on space research has brought enormous benefits to mankind but it could be more usefully applied How far do you agree

The money spent on space research has brought enormous benefits to mankind, but it could be more usefully applied. How far do you agree?

The question of whether money could be more usefully applied to tackle the crisis all around the world rather than spent it on space research is a very controversial issue. It should not be forgotten that, this issue is now a matter of noticeable public concern. There are, therefore, people on both sides of argument who have felling either for or against.

On one hand, As we all are aware, food crisis is widespread in Africa and south Asia, hereupon, some people believe that money must be spent for human life rather than research projects. Everyday a lots of African children dies from hungry, besides, about 45 per cent of children in south Asia suffer from undernourishment. Another global issue is that, in addition to drought and famine, AIDS is one of the main reasons mortality in African countries. Medicines for prevention of AIDS/HIV illnesses are very expensive and rare, thereupon, longevity is a serious problem for people in such areas. While in rich and advanced countries people are living longer.

On the other hand, other people put forward the view that space research has brought enormous benefits to mankind. Fore instance, recently, NASA has launched satellites to space for weather and climate. Undoubtedly, this matter will help to improve their abilities to forecast whether and predict climate. It should be noted that, there are many research projects which have valuable effects in the life of next generation.

For what has been discussed we may draw the conclusion that both points of view are useful and worth for all of people. I, fore one, believe that human life has priority in our world. Nevertheless, the scientific researches must be carried out to find out new energy source like water on other planets.

I, fore one, personally believe ...
I personally believe ...