More and more people are relying on cars as their preferable mode of transport. What are the problems associated with this overdependence .what can be done to control this ? Discuss effects and solutions also ?

Gone are the days when public transport had a predilection but now a days lurid increase in the use of private transport can be observed. Here, I would like to discuss effects and solutions of this problem.

To commence with, there are myriad effects associated with this issue. First and foremost is that more cars means more air pollution, which has incisive significant effect on our environment. Toxic gases emitted in the form of fumes by cars are deploying ozone layer as a result of that chances of ultra violet rays reaching directly on our planet will increase thus there are multifarious chances of more skin diseases. Adding to it, it also cause noise pollution. Furthermore, it also creates grid locks and it becomes onerous for people how to encounter with it ? Hence it is very fractious. However there is another salient effect, that is due to superfluous use of petrol and diesel, and consequently fossil fuels will disappear completely.

However, it is possible to control this menace by joint efforts of individuals and government. It is important to inhibit the use of private transport by making plethora of amendments with public transport to appease people. As it is shown by a survey that people abhor public transport due to it's poor services. Government should also get ready for incredible outlay because alacrity of using fossil fuel is very high or go with the famous saying waste not want not. Natural compressed gas is good alternative.
To recapitulate, it would be better to take possible steps now to avoid surging negative effects of this menace because it is true that " A stitch in time saves nine ".
Approximately 280 words

Approximately -282 words

Sentence: First and foremost is that more cars means more air pollution, which has incisive significant effect on our environment.
Description: The fragment cars means more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace means with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Gone are the days when public transport had a preditection but now a days lurid increase in the use of private transport can be observed.
Error: preditection Suggestion: prediction