More and more professionals are moving from developing countries to rich countries to fill the vacancies of specialist. Some people believe that by encouraging the movement of such people, rich countries are cheating poor countries. Others feel that it is

More and more professionals are moving from developing countries to rich countries to fill the vacancies of specialist. Some people believe that by encouraging the movement of such people, rich countries are cheating poor countries. Others feel that it is only part of the natural movement of workers around the world. Do you think rich countries should compensate poor countries for the people they encourage to come?

Brain drain refers to the movement of highly skilled or qualified manpower from one nation to other, probably from poor to rich nation through immigration. This exodus of people in search of greener pastures has been a phenomenon since time immemorial. Though these rich countries are stealing skilled professionals from poor countries, I do not fell it should be compensated by developed nations.

To begin with, in poor countries, many of the highly skilled professionals are continuing unemployed or underemployed. Some people argue that the developed countries are getting skilled and qualifie...

Good job, Tessy!

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts