More and more qualified people are moving from poor to rich countries to fill vacancies in specialist areas like engineering, computing and medicine.Some people believe that by encouraging the movement of such people, rich countries are stealing from po

More and more qualified people are moving from poor to rich countries to fill vacancies in specialist areas like engineering, computing and medicine.
Some people believe that by encouraging the movement of such people, rich countries are stealing from poor countries. Others feel that this is only part of the natural movement of workers around the world.

In this age, there seem to be a rising trend in the number of workers moving from poorer to richer countries to fill up roles in the engineering,IT and Medicine. Some may see this as taking away workers from poor countries, however, I agree that such trend is only natural around the world.

Some people may argue that poorer countries may miss out on the opportunities to develop as many young graduates and the older workers with experiences are leaving the country and as a result all that are left behind are those with little to no education and work experience. Thus, those poor countries may experience little to no growth as a result of not having enough worker to help develop or even jump start certain section, this may even be so for a long time.

Others, myself included are of the argument that such phenomenon are as a result of globalization and in terms of job opportunities and career progression, poorer counties may not even have much to start with. For example, graduations over there might not be able to find jobs that they specialized in college as there are not enough companies out there and even if they managed to find the job they want, they may not be paid as much as their counter part in the richer countries.

To sum up, migration of workers may not necessary be robbing the poorer countries of workers needed for growth as it is only normal for people to seek for better opportunities for their career if their country can't provide. But having said that, I believe that richer countries should help poorer countries by investing in businesses and create job opportunities. In this way, the pool of talents for poorer countries could be retained and both side could gain.

Avg. Sentence Length: 33.556 21.0 Some sentences are too long.