More and more qualified people are moving from poor to rich countries to fill vacancies in specialist areas like engineering computing and medicine Some people believe that by encouraging the movement of such people rich countries are stealing from poor c

More and more qualified people are moving from poor to rich countries to fill vacancies in specialist areas like engineering, computing and medicine.
Some people believe that by encouraging the movement of such people, rich countries are stealing from poor countries. Others feel that this is only part of the natural movement of workers around the world.

Do you agree or disagree?

Write at least 250 words.

The movement of qualified professionals from developing countries to developed countries is called brain drain. This trend is increasing nowadays, but some people think that this is not good for developing countries. On the other hand, some people think that this is natural movement of skilled workers around the world.

There are several reasons for the migration of professional workers from poor countries to rich countries. First of all, the developed nations do not have enough source of skilled workers. Therefore they attract the skilled workers from developing countries by offering them good jobs with high salaries. Secondly, people want to secure their future and they want to lead a better life. All these things cannot accomplished in poorer countries, therefore they got easily attracted towards these offers.

However, this trend is posing a serious problem in developing countries. The health sector is most commonly affected as good qualified professionals migrate to rich countries. The governments of poor countries lose investment which they spend on training of these people. However, this problem can be solved by using the effect of globalization.For example, the rich countries can send their patients abroad for treatments and computer companies can invest directly in computer factories. This will encourage people to stay in their home countries.

In conclusion, it is difficult to stop the migration of people to other countries but this can be definitely decreased by providing better opportunities in their countries.

Sentence: All these things cannot accomplished in poorer countries, therefore they got easily attracted towards these offers.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to cannot and accomplished

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Don't put two 'However' in one paragraph.