Most of the big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and examples.

Mass-migration from less-developed area to metro cities is very common nowadays. As a result, three major aspects – society, economic, and environment are getting affected by such trend.Despite these facts, more and more people are getting encouraged to get settled in big cities. There are mainly two reasons behind this.

Firstly, todays’ generations are very ambitious in all area, whether it is professionally or socially.To make this possible, developed cities have more options and opportunities than smaller towns. For example, a recently graduated student in the field of media and advertisement, who have enough courage and knowledge to get succeed but unable to do so, due to lack of resources like –Institutes for further education or may be list of companies where he or she can do part time job with study. These are very common obstacles in undeveloped cities which are exactly opposite in metro cities as mentioned earlier in this paragraph.

Secondly, metro cities’ lifestyle has a huge impact on people. Most people prefer to have a luxurious and a more private life. In metro cities, one can have all that comforts facilities like – high-rise apartments, five-star hotels, and indeed, access of the latest technologies, which would not be possible in smaller towns. With spacious lifestyle, people also demand for privacy. Due to more busy life, it is easy to get a private life without anybody’s interference, unlike in small towns.

In a nutshell, though the well-developed cities have already been extra-populated, the wider range of career selection and more advanced living style may give positive influence to migration rate.

Sentence: Firstly, todays' generations are very ambitious in all area, whether it is professionally or socially.To make this possible, developed cities have more options and opportunities than smaller towns.
Description: The fragment is professionally or is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace professionally with adjective